For an archive of Postdoc News, please visit our Postdoc blog at http://postdocs.blogs.rice.edu/.
The NIH has released a notice that Individual Development Plan (IDP) descriptions are now required for grad students and postdocs in all reports, including for T training grants NOT-OD-14-113. For help in developing an IDP see http://myidp.sciencecareers.org/
Interested in a Postdoctoral Position at Rice?
Thank you for your interest in working and doing research at Rice University. Persons who are interested in a Post-Doctoral Research position should check for available positions on the Rice Human Resources website, http://jobs.rice.edu.
When on the site, click on the “Search Current Jobs” link in the menu on the left side of the screen. Any Post-Doctoral Research positions that are available will be listed in the “Technical” group of the job category section.
The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies has several ongoing activities at Rice specifically designed to mentor postdocs. These include:
- A directory of library resources
- Job market resources and workshops
- Succeed! and Teaching workshops
- Training programs for Responsible Conduct of Research
- Postdoctorate Career Development Workshops offered by Baylor College of Medicine
- We have also compiled a list of current Postdoctoral Programs available across the country.